Tuesday 15 September 2015

UPDATE...

Finally, I can give an update on our progress towards our dream Porter Davis home…

We have signed our contract with Porter Davis. Yay! This laborious process has worn my hubby and I out. The many emails, phone calls and conversations with Porter Davis to ensure all our choices/upgrades were recorded correctly was not as simple a process as we were expecting.

I must advise though… The knowledge and support provided by our tender consultant was outstanding and was the main person whom rectified the issues and fixed the mistakes WOS made.

Whilst Porter Davis have been amazingly cooperative and helpful, the many choices offered make the decisions that much more complex.

If things go to plan, our land should title in October and building will commence in November.









1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm also contemplating building Rochford 40. I wonder if you have any further updates ?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete